…Plus My Return From A LONG LONG HIATUS. [Pls don’t sue me] 😦
Hello everyone, bimbobunny here. I’ve been gone for so long, but I’m back for sure and I’m feeling refreshed. What a way to start my return by doing this Awesome thing called the Liebster Award? ^^ Since I was nominated twice, I thought I’d do both questions of the bloggers in one post. Is that okay? xD I hope so. Welp, let’s get this running.
Official rules for the Liebster award:
1. List 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
Uninteresting Facts About Yours Truly
→ I’m really very sensitive and I seem to always react to things by bawling my eyes out, like melo k-dramas. That is why I have tried desperately to stay away from them, but I can’t help it because I end up drowning in my own tears in
ALL any K-drama’s.
→ That being said, while I am sensitive I generally don’t give a lick about what anyone thinks about me. I know it sounds contradicting, but what I mean is, when it comes to peoples opinion about me it’s something I don’t really care. Therefore when I’m super lazy I go to Uni looking uber gross, yes to the point where I was called a hobo.
→ I dislike being around cute/pretty guys, they’re the only people in this world who can shut my self esteem down just by being near them. You see my dilemma? I’m a girl; but if I stood next to them I’d feel extremely manly 😥
1. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
→ Admittedly and this may sound slightly strange or extremely strange but I’ve always wanted to cross-dress -just kidding- but I have always wanted to be a boy for a day or a week. No, I’m not kidding. Well a lot of things are holding me back,
plsss, don’t judge me with your crazy looks. Yeah, I see you’s giving me the stink eye.
2. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
→ My parent’s. I can already see people’s eyes rolling at this answer, who else would I visit? I’m a hermit crab that lives in a cave, my parents are probably the only ones who actually know I exist if I recall correctly D:
3. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
→ Not that my poor old memory can recall. These questions are starting to make me question my social life and well… my life in general. It seems so boring ;'(
4. What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?
→ A good laugh, generally that’s all I need. Some dry humor from someone who has no sense of humor and I’m already up and down the street screaming ‘I love life’. And yes, I understand that does contradict my hermit crab-ness. Wait, is that even a word? Oh and Food. Especially food. Fooooood ❤
5. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
→ To be honest, I just want them to remember me for who I am/was and nothing more. I want to die original and be remembered as being the person I set out to be. Idk, I guess I just want them to remember who I was as a person. But being remembered in general would do fine too 😀
What was your very first blog post about?
→ The premiering of “My Flower Boy Neighbor” and the synopsis, with pics and whatnot.
How would you describe yourself?
→ Ooh, very good question. Hmmm, well I’d say I was really reserved. I don’t talk much until someone talks to me, it’s funny because whilst people say Dora –my fellow blogger on this blog– and I may be alike we’re complete opposites. I’m quiet and generally the one who just lets her do the talking. So to sum it up, I’m a quiet, introverted, bookworm who loves food.
Favorite genre of music?
→ Alternative/indie ❤
Least favorite thing to do?
→ Public speaking, ugh; the thought itself terrifies me 😥
Something you are looking forward to doing this year?
→ Getting married to Tom Hardy… in my dreams. Good night everyone, I have a wedding to attend to 😥
- What are your dreams for the future?
- What influenced and made you want to start blogging?
- What is your greatest accomplishment in life… so far?
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- Any final words?
Well, that’s all folks. Until next time, ADIOS!